Peoplebank is a preferred supplier to number of Commercial, State and Federal Government organizations for professional ICT contract and permanent staffing.
This is a PERMANENT role in Southern Suburbs of Adelaide
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Business Analyst to work on a complex programme of work. You will be responsible for the following:
- Perform high-level analysis and evaluation of business processes and requirements and propose and create solution specifications for projects
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify change and benefit realization, resolve issues, solve problems and ensure effective and timely implementation of projects
- Create conceptual and logical business solution design (i.e. blueprint, solution design documents) and implement solutions to meet business requirements. Develop an Operating Model for the customer's to work with.
- Work as an effective team member and support Testing staff to achieve quality outcomes
- Reviews technical specifications with Software development team to ensure solutions deliver against requirements and expected benefits
Skills and experience required:
- Proven experience as a Senior Business Analyst in an ICT environment implementing and supporting software systems.
- Proven experience in Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) activities.
- Possess excellent people management skills including the ability to manage different stakeholders.
- Possess excellent issue analysis and resolution experience.
- Application of or familiarity with LEAN or Six Sigma.
- Experienced in managing projects and programs in a large enterprise environment.
- Experienced presenting to large groups both internally and externally.
- Excellent communicators.
Ideally, you will have exceptional interpersonal and communications skills. You will also have demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining strong relationships along with the ability to influence others and move towards a common vision or goal.
If you are ready to take up your next career opportunity please contact Roni Thomas / Karen Detablan / Katrina Vartzokas for a confidential chat on 08 8112 7400 or apply now with your CV in Word Format.