15 months contract
Sydney based role - Federal Gov opportunity
Australian citizenship required
Our client is a distinguished federal government organisation, who is looking out for a Senior BA with strong financial background to work on their transformation program in systems consolidation and expansion.
Key responsibilities including:
- Work closely with business SMEs to elicit and analyse requirements that addresses the business needs
- Specify requirements and user stories, documenting these requirements and communicating them to various level of stakeholders
- Develop principles and practices to design UI that conforms to industry based principles, practices and guidelines
- Develop process maps (as-is analysis and to-be design)
- Assist system testing resources in testing preparation and execution
We are looking for Senior BAs that:
- Strong track record and experience in financial services as a Business Analyst
- Proven technical ability in process modelling and data analysis
- Solid stakeholder management and engagement skills to obtain stakeholder buy-ins
- Certifications (ITIL/Prince2 etc.) would be highly regarded but not necessary
*As this role is a federal government role, Australian citizenship is required to be shortlisted.
Federal opportunities rarely comes around, so this would be a fantastic opportunity for BAs with strong financial experience to jump on this exciting transformational program!
If you are keen on the role, please reach out to Ryan at email@example.com, quoting reference number 246332.