About the Company
Large financial client based in Melbourne is looking for multiple Senior BAs with strong experience and understanding in finance and/or banking.
- Supports the business / product owner in translating customer insights into User Stories.
- Collaborates with key stakeholders to complete required artefacts, and build alignment across the team.
- Supports Developers, Analysts and Quality Engineers in understanding the product needs, so they can deliver on their commitments.
- Gathering, validating and documenting business requirements.
- Proactive around risks, issues, blockers and raises them as soon as possible.
Skills and experience
- Strong experience in finance/banking.
- Project experience across multiple business units and complex environments and methodologies (e.g. Agile, Waterfall).
- Has experience working with Scrum.
- Demonstrated knowledge/ experience in of analysis methods, tools and techniques.
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills and facilitation skills.
- Ability to work in a self-directed way within an autonomous team environment
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with high calibre individuals who are looking out for new challenges. To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button or call Ryan on 02 82672459 quoting reference 241070 for a detailed and confidential discussion.