Our Federal Government Client is seeking an EL1 equivalent Senior Business Analyst to work with internal business stakeholders and external service providers to coordinate quality, cost efficient and fit-for-purpose ICT solutions-provided through both commercial and intergovernmental arrangements-that enable the department to support veterans and their families. You will be part of a project team driving delivery of a replacement complex reporting system, working with internal and external business and technical stakeholders to clearly define business and systems requirements underpinning a replacement solution, inclusive of stocktaking existing reports and system inputs/outputs.
This is a long-term contract role for 6 months with 6 months extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the selected candidate, you will:
- Stakeholder identification and analysis
- Business requirements elicitation, including through the facilitation of workshops
- Business process and system input/output mapping
- Production of functional and non-functional requirements, as well as user stories
- Contributing to project, design and support documentation
- Contributing to the development of User Acceptance Test artefacts
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Demonstrated experience as a senior business analyst working in the implementation of ICT systems
- Demonstrated experience and building and maintaining productive working relationships
- Demonstrated experience resolving conflicts and negotiating suitably mutual-beneficial outcomes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with demonstrated experience producing high-quality documentation
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office suite tools, in particular Word, Excel and Visio, and demonstrated experience with BPMN2.0 modelling
- Experience working with reporting systems, security reporting and audit reporting would be highly beneficial
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: # 211344
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.