Business Analyst role will require solid experience working across the project delivery lifecycle. To be successful in this role they should have experience in the following key areas:
- Strong business engagement and consulting skills including being able to convey complex concepts to a wide variety of stakeholders
- Strong business intelligence and data analysis experience
- Solid understanding of upstream and downstream impacts and implications for data
- Understand Information Architecture and Data Lineage concepts including Data Mapping and Metadata
- Process mapping skills incorporating robust control design, oriented around business and customer outcomes i.e. 'what must go right'
- Significant general IT experience
Experience in any of the following areas is also highly desirable:
- Agile and New Ways of Working (NWOW) experience
- Prior experience working with data governance and data quality initiatives driven by regulatory demand and business need for higher confidence and transparency of data
- Experience working with metadata, data warehouse, data hub and data transformation
- Use of JIRA and Confluence for project delivery and requirements documentation
- Knowledge of Financial Crime including the AML/CTF Act and associated obligations
- Working with business, logical and technical information architecture models
APPLY NOW IF YOU HAVE FIN CRIME EXP!!