Our client would like to recruit a Senior Business Analyst to work within a Program delivering enhancements to the cyber.gov.au website, ReportCyber application and other projects within the program.
The Senior Business Analyst will work as part of a multi-disciplinary capability delivery team using the agile methodology and may work on several projects concurrently.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience in eliciting and documenting business requirements from a technically diverse set of stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience in translating business requirements into system specifications, user stories, features, tasks and testable acceptance criteria.
- Demonstrated experience in leading/facilitating agile meetings such as refinement, planning meetings, backlog prioritisation/grooming meetings and Sprint Reviews etc.
- Demonstrated experience in managing competing priorities and business requirements prioritisation.
- Demonstrated experience in tracking and progressing tasks to completion within an Agile, Kanban and Scrum framework.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Josie Bandiola on 02 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: 205953
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.