The Business Analyst will work closely with the project sponsor, project manager and internal product owners to assist in the understanding, defining, clarifying and documenting business needs and benefits.
Key position responsibilities:
- Work on several projects simultaneously
- Gather business requirements to understand and map current business processes to identify potential opportunities for system improvement.
- Convert business requirements into functional designs and technical specifications including planning, scoping and testing.
- Plan and facilitate user-centric design sprints/workshops
- Work with the business, external stakeholders and technology team members in delivering design recommendations and specifications, which may include site maps, flow diagrams, wireframes, mock-ups (high and low fidelity), personas, prototypes, and style guides.
- Investigate business needs, problems and opportunities and recommend effective business processes.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Proven experience in developing user journeys, user stories and user cases, and development of complex documentation.
- Highly developed verbal, written and presentation skills including the ability to present recommendations clearly and effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain good working relationships, share information, work effectively and cooperatively with fellow team members and other business groups
- Experience managing both technology and business change
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Josie Bandiola on 02 8073 4198 quoting Job Reference: 203211
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.