This role will set within the Wealth Management arm of this Financial Services organisation. It was due to be sold but has subsequently been retained whilst large customer remediation projects are undertaken.
You will be part of a small group of BAs who will be split by location in Melbourne and Sydney but will adopt Agile project management with regular touch points.
- Management of priorities
- Effective business documentation and communication
- Stakeholder management
- Commercial/business acumen
- IT and general administration
- Knowledge of Australian Privacy obligations, data classification concepts
- Excellent documentation skills, particularly in redesigning operating Procedures
- Experience engaging, identifying and documenting business processes
- Familiar with Funds Management/services domain, Marketing, or Customer Service oriented businesses
- Experience with nuances of data governance
- Superannuation and funds Management product knowledge
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Aine on 02 9409 4817 quoting reference: 198614