Peoplebank are recruiting for a market leading technology business who have an instantly recognisable brand and a strong digital presence. They are regarded as an employer of choice and they invest heavily in staff wellbeing and development
Due to increased workload as a result of several new exciting projects in the pipeline, they are looking to add a Senior Digital BA to join their already impressive Digital team.
This role is critical in assisting the delivery of the customer-focused strategy.
You will be responsible for creating, maintaining and prioritising user stories in the backlog for the website to deliver on the business' vision to become Australia's most referred brand.
The ideal candidate is an experienced professional that will provide thought leadership and facilitate the enhancements and development for the site, using recommendations and best practice to improve the user experience (UX) for the customer.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING / KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
* Taking great ideas from conception, and manage through to production
* Eliciting detailed functional requirements from Product Managers, user groups and stakeholders and ensure they are understood and documented in user stories and ready for delivery teams
* Collaborating with Product Managers, Designers, Delivery Leads, Developers and Quality Analysts in the production of solution designs, specifications and ultimately, working software
* Developing acceptance tests with Quality Analysts and Product Manager
* Facilitating workshops and coordinate with other areas of the business to ensure that work is planned and the team has constant work to pick up
* Maintaining documentation and providing training and assistance to end users following implementation
* Facilitating Product Backlog Refinement with Scrum teams to get user stories ready for upcoming sprints
* Supporting the Product Owner in executing and maintaining the product roadmap
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
* Demonstrated experience in managing an Agile Software Delivery team
* Experience in maintaining and prioritising of backlogs
* Proven experience in managing Stakeholders across projects
* Strong workshop and facilitation skills to help drive successful outcomes
* Experience working in an agile and fast paced environment
* Strong proactive communication skills and an ability to work collaboratively are critical
Should you be interested in this role, please click the "APPLY" button now.
For a more detailed discussion on the role, please contact Meg geronimo at 9409 4700 quoting job reference #197732