- Deliver higher value to customers in line with regulatory & legislation chang
- Market Leading ASX Top 20 Financial Services Organisation - North Sydney
- Leverage data and insights to develop user-engaging content
- Bring a customer-centric approach, strategic thought process and data mapping + analysis skills to the Advice Business uplift in this major bank
About the role and the company
A leading Financial Services organisation has a requirement for a Senior Business Analyst to work in their Advice business and identify areas to deliver value through the various platforms and channels that they engage with customers through.
This is a complex and constantly changing environment that is impacted by both external and internal factors. You will need to be comfortable working in uncertain and ambiguous environments and be able to engage with stakeholders at all levels across the business while performing the key responsibilities expected of a Senior BA.
You will need to have experience working in Advice in Financial Services in Australia - this is Mandatory.
- Documenting business requirements as Epics and User Stories in the project backlog and legal requirements in alignment with regulatory obligations.
- Perform requirement elicitation sessions with stakeholders to gain in depth understanding of the "target state" and desired business outcomes.
- Data analysis and data mapping will be required for regulatory compliance.
- Collaborate with Subject Matter Experts (SME's) to draft requirements for technology changes.
- Facilitate & participate in "walkthroughs/showcases" with business stakeholders in order to validate business requirements and obtain endorsement.
- Completion of Legislative Traceability and Controls Traceability Matrix including key controls identification and highlighting impacts to processes and procedures and documenting escalation, exception and work-around process design.
- Produce/Update Business Process Maps and validate business rules
- Provide support over Implementation weekends to assist with trouble shooting during Business Verification Testing.
To be considered for this role you must demonstrate:
- Experience within the Advice sector as a Senior BA
- Agile experience - Story Maps, Epics, User Stories & Acceptance Criteria
- Ability to build and maintain relationships across technology and business
- Data analysis and Mapping experience is desirable
- Experience with XPLAN / KAPLAN is desirable
- Knowledge of the superannuation industry + regulations
To learn more about this opportunity please contact Jack Richardson