We are currently looking for a Senior Business Analyst who has strong banking background and experienced with Risk Management, financial crime and Compliance.
Your new company in a nutshell:
You will be joining one of Australia's biggest bank to work across multiple streams including Financial Crime, regulatory compliance, mortgage, data security, global markets and more.
Your Business Analysis experience will see you bring strong:
- Business analysis experience
- Good process analysis
- An ability to perform process mapping
- Risk and Issue management
- Lateral thinking
- Exposure to data modelling
This role requires:
- Identify stakeholders and create and maintain a stakeholder matrix
- Define current and future state
- Undertake gap analysis and prepare summary of findings
- Prepare for and conduct elicitation activities
- Document and confirm elicitation results
- Identify and document transitional arrangements
- Write requirements/ User Stories complete with Acceptance Criteria; which can easily be understood by the Development Team
- Strong banking experience
- A Polished Business Analyst
Apply now with your CV in Word format
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact <Chris Yang> quoting reference: <193057>.