We are currently recruiting several Senior Business Analyst's to work for a high profile financial organisation based in the CBD. Our client is seeking multiple Senior BA's ideally from a banking background
To be successful in this role, you need to have the following skills and experience:
- Strong background in banking & financial services
- Experience across mortgages and APRA (highly desirable, but not essential)
- Ability to build effective relationships with senior stakeholders
- Working knowledge of the front to back systems within a bank or financial organisation
- Experience working with regulators and understanding of the Large Exposure regulations.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong requirements gathering and documentation / process mapping skills
- Excellent planning, co-ordination and facilitation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to constructively challenge and question
- Ability to identify constraints, issues, risks and dependencies
- Good relationship building and stakeholder management skills
- Risk and Issues Management
- Engage with stakeholders to ensure all processes are documented and included in the solution.
- Documentation and gathering of Business Requirements (as is and to be)
- Documentation of Change Requests to ensure Project Scope is auditable
- Conduct all standard Business Analysis tasks for current and future state work as directed by the Program Manager
- Support the teams to complete the requirements and design
- Facilitating workshops
- Conduct Business Process Modelling (BPM)
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career opportunity, please APPLY NOW or call John M on 03 8080 7200 for more information.