We are currently recruiting several Senior Business Analyst's to work for a high profile financial organisation based in the CBD. Our client is seeking multiple Senior BA's ideally from a banking background with experience across
- Payments / Markets
- Privacy / Privacy Regulations
- Large Exposures
To be successful in this role, you need to have the following skills and experience:
- Good understanding of Credit Risk management systems and functions (highly regarded)
- Experience working on Regulatory/ Data/ Privacy/ Payments/ Markets projects (highly regarded)
- Ability to build effective relationships with senior stakeholders
- Working knowledge of the front to back systems within a bank or financial organisation
- Experience working with regulators and understanding of the Large Exposure regulations.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong requirements gathering and documentation / process mapping skills
- Excellent planning, co-ordination and facilitation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to constructively challenge and question
- Ability to identify constraints, issues, risks and dependencies
- Good relationship building and stakeholder management skills
- Risk and Issues Management
- Engage with stakeholders to ensure all processes are documented and included in the solution.
- Documentation of Business Requirements (as is and to be)
- Documentation of Change Requests to ensure Project Scope is auditable
- Conduct all standard Business Analysis tasks for current and future state work as directed by the Program Manager
- Support the teams to complete the requirements and design
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career opportunity, please APPLY NOW or call John on 03 8080 7200 for more information.