Our client is seeking an experienced Business Analyst for an initial 6 month engagement working on a Social Investment Program.
This role will see you responsible for delivering business requirement specifications including current and future state processes. Register of process and policy changes required to support the business. Facilitation of workshps to elicit requirements and support business process improvement.
- Knowledge and experience in business transformation preferably using Lean methodologies and best practices
- Knowledge and experience in Agile project and program delivery and Agile requirements analysis and definition (e.g. MoSCoW analysis method, timeboxing)
- Proven track record to quickly understand the key value drivers of a business, how they impact the scope and approach of program / project definition
- Possess commercial acumen with ability to tailor solutions to enhance effectiveness and to identify valuable client development opportunities
- Highly developed interpersonal skills particularly in conceptualisation and communication of reporting, analysis, collection and technical matters to a range of audiences
- Excellent written skills, with a focus on clear presentation in plain English.
- Experience in developing project documentation and/or technical specifications
- Experience within the development of business process mapping, current and future states using Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN)
- Workshop facilitation capabilities
- Understanding of government social services investment specifications
- Proven knowledge of procurement and contract management contemporary practice standards.
Apply now or call Carrie Watts or Elisha Saggar on 3319 7555 for more information today.