The Staff Authentication & Directory Services team are responsible for the management and delivery of a number of critical enterprise level identity and access management services to the company. The role of a Senior Analyst will provide design, develop and support to Authentication and Directory services, Federation, LDAP and Active Directory.
- Design, build and deploy solutions for the services and platforms supported by the team
- Provide specialist technical expertise and advice to colleagues throughout the organisation for the services listed above and the platforms they run on
- Contribute to development project related activities and meetings to support delivery of project objectives
- Perform technical problem diagnosis and use technical expertise to determine options and solutions for defects, issues and improvements in the services supported by the team and the platforms they run on
- Be a part of a new team in Identity & Access Management.
- Ensure compliance from an authentication perspective with all relevant regulatory/audit standards, processes and procedures.
- Exposure to all phases of the DevOps lifecycle
- Provide support on a rotating 24 x7 roster
- Expert knowledge of some of the following technologies: IBM Security Access Manager, CA Directory, LDAP Directory Services, Active Directory
- Experience with F5 Big-IP (LTM, APM) and iRule development beneficial
- Experience with Federation protocols (SAML, Oauth, OpenID)
- Experience with AWS, Azure and other cloud technologies
- Experience with scripting and automation (e.g. Perl, Powershell, Ansible, Jenkins)
- Understanding of agile practices
- Experience in the practical application of risk management concepts, principles and strategies within the bank.
- Strong verbal and written communication, negotiation and relationship management skills
To be eligible to apply, you must be an Australian / New Zealand citizen or hold permanent residency status in Australia.
If you are interested in this position, please click APPLY.
If you would like more information, please call Sam Makdesi on 03 8080 7257.
Job Reference: #191382