About the Company
Our company is a Big4 Bank with the team sitting in Sydney CBD.
About the role
This role focuses on Market Data / Capital Markets and requires the data engineer to have worked in this space before. This is a 6 month contract role.
- Upgrade of existing infrastructure (cloud, VM, Linux or hosted) including TREP platform
- Monitoring and maintenance of market data infrastructure feeds (distribution channels to the business)
- Capacity management / monthly usage data reporting of market data feeds (Reuters, BBG, Refinitiv (TREP) et al)
- Troubleshoot upstream market data problems upstream and downstream into trading and risk management platforms
- SME for Market Data vendor delivered products
- Undertake contract management for exchange and data brokers
- Analysis and reporting on Market Data use - responding to vendor audit
- Risk mitigation management of market data applications
Skills and experience
- Previous experience of 4+ years working as a market data engineer in a similar capital markets environment.
- Demonstrated ability to monitor Refinitv (TREP) component servers such as ADH, ADS, ATS. Cloud, virtual, EMS and/or on-prem.
- Demonstrated technical and troubleshooting skills of TREP components and market data into applications
- Experience of Market Data platforms, front end and data products such as Bloomberg, Refinitiv Eikon and other market data solutions.
- Experience working with inter-bank integration providers such as Yieldbroker, TPICap, BTRadianz
- Ability to troubleshoot complex technical and data problems
- Knowledge of upgrading market data software and installation of new packages
- Broker, exchange and vendor data notification change management
- Exchange, broker and vendor audit experience
- Track record of market data usage, cost and data reduction efficiencies
- Excellent communication in English, both verbally and written
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Lisa Miller on 8267 2466 quoting reference 245493.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.