Cyber Security is responsible for ensuring the safety and integrity of our client's digital information. Working closely with the Chief Security Officer within the Office of the Chief Information Officer Division you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Provide subject matter expert advice into the implementation and execution of our client's Cyber Security Strategy;
- Provide subject matter expertise in the creation, review of ICT architecture models and security sustainment plans;
- Provide quality assurance for cyber security policy, processes and procedures in accordance with Australian Government cyber security requirements;
- Contribute to the development of our client's Protective Security Policy Framework (PSPF) implementation roadmap and Information Security Manual (ISM) adoption;
- Engage with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders in the delivery of strategic objectives; and
- Other duties as required to contribute to the strategic priorities of the Chief Security Officer.
To be successful in the role, you will possess:
- Proven experience in establishing and managing the delivery of technical Protective Security and Cyber Security projects.
- Extensive experience with cyber security architecture including technology and governance processes.
- Demonstrates experience and understanding of the Australian Government cyber security requirements.
- Security policy and procedure writing experience as they relate to core security artefacts defined in the ISM and PSPF
Entry Level checks will be required for all successful candidates and dependent on the role the appropriate working with children and/or vulnerable people checks may need to be undertaken as per State Legislation.
*Please note that maximum NDIA works 7.5 hours a day and 37.5 hours a week.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Josie Bandiola 02 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: 213030