Our client, one of the big 4 banks in Australia is looking for Security BAs X 6 for their Security Strategy Program for an initial 6 month with potential extension
The Security Strategy program will be delivered using a domain model within agile methodology. The program will run projects across all of Enterprise Security, including Data Protectio, Identity and Access Management, Application Security, Governance, Compliance, Physical Security, Cyber Security & Workplace & Mobility.
Skills & Experience
- Over 5 years' Business Analyst experience with prior experience working in Security.
- Advanced critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Ability to adapt to a highly time-constrained work environment
- Prior experience working in financial services is highly desirable
- Prior experience working in a Technology
- Prior experience working under an agile methodology
If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW!!