This role requires a Senior Business Analyst / Scrum Master who possesses both a passion for Agile principles and proven expertise working within collaborative and high performing team.
Working as a Senior Business Analyst / Scrum Master you will be completing proof of concepts with regular check points.
- Be the team's servant leader
- Facilitate rituals (Stand Up, Sprint Planning, Retro)
- Keep the rest of the team accountable to their assigned tasks
- Ensure team members take ownership of tasks
- Ensure team members progress tasks in timely manner
- Ensure team members raise roadblocks
- Ensure tasks are prioritised
- Help team members eliminate roadblocks
- Contribute to validating desirability, feasibility and viability, which could include;
- Customer interviews
- Ideation sessions
- Synthesis sessions
- Engagement with technology teams
- Engagement with business teams
- Perform market scans
- Understand as-is state
- Financial modelling for viability
- Engagement with 3rd parties
- Be responsible for user stories
Agile Senior Business Analyst experience in the following areas would be highly regarded
- Human Centred Design / Lean-start-up
- Finance and banking.
If you are nearing completion of your current contract and available for your next project, please apply immediately, alternatively for a confidential conversation, please call Jennifer 94094880.