The Scrum Master/ Senior Technical Business Analyst will:
- Be responsible for coaching, supporting and mentoring scrum framework practices within the Engineering team and wider stakeholders as applicable
- Maintain an Agile mindset, with a focus on continuous improvement, and a strong understanding and application of agile principles and practices
- Be the driving force and guide the Engineering team to be self-organised, promote a collaborative team environment that foster creativity, innovation, continuous improvement and celebrate successes
- Gather, analyse, and present data to business and technology stakeholders in a way that demonstrates how the team is improving and growing
- Manage and build strong, trusted relationships with Engineers and Product Owners to track status of implementation and improve requirements and vision
- Collaborate with Product Owners to maximise productivity and to ensure effective backlog management
- Maintain sprint flow by minimising external disturbances, manage risks or impediments and remove blockers and hurdles
- Provide targeted communication to all stakeholders to ensure clear understanding of dependencies, deliverables and issues and to measure and manage stakeholder expectations.
- Work closely with the Engineering team and Stakeholders to break requirements into Epics, Features, and Stories
What you will bring:
- Solid experience in the delivery space as a Scrum Master/Senior Technical BA leading squads and working closely with engineers and stakeholders. Banking/Finance industry exposure is a plus.
- Strong delivery experience across Agile and adaptive delivery models
- Knowledge and/or experience with Agile techniques: User Stories, Acceptance Test Driven Development (ATDD), Test Driven Development (TDD), Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Progressive Elaboration,
- Proven experience leading and coaching teams using Agile and adaptive delivery models to achieve successful outcomes
- Understanding of UI Technologies and Developer Tools around it.
- Able to navigate a large complex organisation & build relationships with stakeholders using informal and formal networks
- The ability to capture business needs and support the development of the appropriate technical solution
- The ability to mentor team members to evolve the agile practices and team culture
Your new team
We know that life's about more than money. That's why we're so driven to do great things in the tech and digital space. We are rapidly building top-notch technology teams adopting FinTech start-up mentality and financial innovation. We are working more agile than ever, so that we can deliver a great banking experience to our customers.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let's have a serious but informal chat about who you are and what drives you. We'd love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or Australian permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
To help keep our community safe, candidates are required to comply with vaccine requirements outlined in state based public health orders.