Seeking an experienced Iteration Manager with BA capability. It expected that this individual will perform both functions (2.5days of each)
- Facilitate the daily stand ups, retrospectives and other ceremonies (e.g. backlog grooming, planning and estimation workshops) required for the team to accomplish their objectives
- Work closely with Squad team members to deliver maximum value consistently and ensure that the team focuses on the highest priorities and manage their commitments effectively
- Support the Product Owner/s with backlog refinement, identification of goals and engagement of key stakeholders to effectively prioritise business initiatives.
- Protect the team from interruptions and distractions and removing any blockers that the team encounters
- Facilitate and take the initiative in organising discussions where required to ensure sprint goals are on track and work has not come to a hold
- Maintain reliable team metrics for reporting and internal improvement
- Ensure risks and issues are actively managed and actioned
- Ensure the quality and scope of project artefacts are delivered in accordance with agreed expectations
- Ensure key decisions, knowledge, solution design and outcomes are documented as necessary
- Build trust with teams and stakeholders through open and honest conversation
- Provide coaching and establish best practice agile processes
- Drive outcomes and maintain a sense of urgency across team or multiple teams
- Work across multiple teams to ensure delivery consistency and roadmap alignment
- BA Competencies:
- Experience in requirement gathering and writing requirement artefacts including functional design and user stories.
- Experience in as-is and to-be process mapping.
About you / Skills / Experience:
You must have a minimum of 3+ years continuous Agile project delivery experience (ideally Agile/Scrum Master certification) and be able to take the lead on Agile methodology/ways of working and have a willingness to coach team members across Agile principles.
A sound understanding of the application delivery, maintenance, and support lifecycle
Excellent written and oral communication (written and oral) skills
Experience with configuring and maintaining agile and collaboration software tools such as JIRA, Confluence
Demonstrated experience managing complex projects with inter and intra team dependencies
Excellent stakeholder management and influencing/presentations skills
Risk and Issues assessment, planning and mitigation
Strong analytical / problem-solving skill
Experience building new teams from scratch highly desirable
Highly developed time management skills and ability to prioritise workload
Experience working under high pressure, immovable deadlines.