About the role
Our client is a leading organization in the banking sector. They are looking for a Scrum Master, who will come aboard to manage a well-funded project on data transformation within the business.
This is an initial 12-month role.
You would be involved in:
- Running a specific squad and working individually across the squads
- Communication and engagement with internal stakeholders to provide support for project outcomes
- Delivery experience in complex financial environment, high value stakeholder business and systems projects.
- Potential to grow into a role leading the broader team, becoming a chapter lead role within 6- 12 months
To be successful for the role, you would ideally have:
- Strong experience in Jira / Confluence
- Good experience with Data Management
- Expertise in project delivery
- Previous experience in complex financial environment
- Delivering program of work to entire business
- Tenacious, excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Demonstrated expert ability to manage high value, complex multi-stakeholder projects from design conception to conclusion of project
- Excellent stakeholder relationship management skills including the ability to negotiate and influence decisions at senior management level
- Demonstrated excellent oral and written communication skills including presentations, preparation of project scopes, reports, briefs and correspondence on complex issues associated with delivery of projects.
- Needs to be Proactive
- Have Creative ideas
- Be Articulate
What's in it for you:
- Opportunity for career development
- Work culture that focuses on safety & well-being
- Inclusive, supportive & collaborative team
- Stakeholder management & strong communication skills
- Strategic thinker
- Methodical and logical approach
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Rhea Paul on 0380807218 and quote job #242681