Our prestigious Federal Government Client is seeking the expertise of a skilled and practiced Scrum Master for a long-term contract role. This is an initial 12-month opportunity with long-term extension options and is working form our Client's Woden offices.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Coordinating, facilitating and managing of a range of projects and adapting Agile development outcomes into traditional project management methodologies.
- Monitoring progress of the Sprint on a daily basis, as well as plan, forecast and resource multiple releases at once
- Regular reporting against performance and effort.
- Contribute towards knowledge and skills transfer.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Relevant Scrum Master qualifications/certification/accreditation
- Demonstrable experience in developing and applying Agile delivery practices and tools across a fast-paced development environment.
- Experience using Agile performance metrics to drive accountability and continuous improvement.
- Proven performance in translating and communicating complex technical information to executive level non-technical management
- Experience in proactively delivering results and driving business change.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain a Federal Government Security Clearance to apply.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Syed Hasnain on 02 6245 1703 quoting Job Reference: 194656.
Please note only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.