Long term contract
The position is within the SAP Support Group to provide Level 2+ support role in a highly complex environment for SAP FICO, HR, Portal and Workflows. The role will require in depth knowledge of SAP Travel and Expense module using ESS in Portal and Configuration. Fiori and Portal experience is a bonus.
- Develop and maintain a thorough working knowledge of the Department's SAP related business processes, structure and stakeholders.
- Work with the Functional Team/business to develop and document technical specifications, new functionality and standard Business As Usual enhancements through programming and writing/editing code and SAP configuration.
- Work with cross functional teams, Infrastructure teams, functional team leads and across teams to provide technical leadership to the business and the SAP Support Group.
- Provide effective level 2+ SAP Travel and Expense support, incorporating the resolution of assigned incidents, problems and service requests.
- Maintain excellence in standards and execution in the gathering, analysis, development and testing of changes deployed to meet business requirements.
- Accountable to and engage with internal and external stakeholders in relation to the provision of advice and support, system availability, performance and security.
- Criticality of systems to the business and the potential impact of changes or incidents affecting access to or the reliability of corporate data and systems.
- 4-5 years solid T and E Support experience in SAP FI/CO, HR, Workflow, Portal and Fiori.
- Strong understanding of SAP FI/CO and HR business processes
- Experience in the design of Travel and Expense processes and in supporting T and E within a business application
- Strong project management, problem solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Excellent technical documentation skills, written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge of ITIL and/or SAP methodologies and tools, preferably including Solution Manager, CHARM, HPALM
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks with competing deadlines
- Preferable knowledge on Fiori app development and SAP HANA experience
For more information, please contact Pooja Gupta at 02 9409 4837, quoting ref:194169.