SAP Technical Delivery Project Manager (PEMS) will lead Parliamentary Expenses Management System (PEMS) project, delivering to a specified time and budget.
- Working with client and managing established project goals and objectives
- Managing project standards, project scope, timeline, schedule, risk & issue identification and mitigations,
- Quality management project budget, reporting and documentation throughout the project lifecycle
- Ensure the Technical Delivery Team adhere to the Processes and standards outlined by the Process and Quality Team
- Demonstrate substantial knowledge in project management methodology and experience in managing projects; Multiple delivery methodologies and operating modes that support multi-speed IT
- Demonstrated experience in the definition of the Program Charter, Program and the Project Scope and objectives.
- Development of specific deliverables as defined in the Program and Project Execution Plans
- Experience to ensure that delivery team managers plan, manage and track the detailed activities of their teams and that these activities are aligned with the delivery team schedule and the overall program schedule
- Demonstrated experience to manage the inter-dependencies between delivery team work-streams
- Define and manage delivery team project resources.
- Manage and regularly report on, the delivery team schedule
- Development of project artefacts as required
- Demonstrated experience to proactively anticipate project deviations and facilitate taking immediate corrective action
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Arshdeep Sangha on 02 6245 1726 quoting Job Reference: #204713
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.