Hiring SAP Solution Architect to work on Payroll Portfolio Program of work with exp in HR/Payroll/Rostering solutions until September 2020
- Demonstrated extensive knowledge of integrated Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solutions, particularly in the area of functional and solution responsibility relating to this team, and the ability to apply this knowledge in such activities as architecture and design, business analysis, solution configuration, second level support, and implementation of solution change control processes and project activities
- Proven experience in HR/Payroll/Rostering solutions
- Demonstrated extensive Architectural experience, including coaching and mentoring of other architects, and ability to work across teams to manage an integrated systems solution
- Knowledge and experience of Workforce management applications and their supporting technology stacks.
- Extensive client service skills including working to deadlines and service level time lines
- Proven track record in a similar role on a large scale HR project. The product set for client includes SAP and Workbrain.
- Expert knowledge and experience designing integration strategies and solution architecture.
- Proven experience in Solution Integration Design
- Good knowledge of Fiori standards and current UX trends and tools
Apply Now! Or contact Carrie Watts or Elisha Saggar on 3319 7502 for a confidential discussion today quoting reference number 188595