- Initial 6 months contract
- Location Western Sydney
- Experience with SAP Essential
Our client is looking for an SAP Service Delivery Manager on a contract basis. Working closely with business stakeholders, you will be responsible for creating governance processes for various operations and managing vendors.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Setting up early life cycle SAP Support process
- Analysis, support and advice around Service Desk processes and practices
- Creating governance processes for various operations
- Managing multi-vendor development and Support scenarios
- Creating support model for Releases
- Work with vendors for Facilitation of conversations and workshops to understand root cause and identify opportunities for improvement
- Build organisational capability by acquiring, retaining and ensuring ongoing development and engagement of high performing customer service teams.
Key Skills and Experience:
- In depth knowledge of SAP Modules EAM, S/4 ERP, GRC, MDG, IS-U
- Experience in Service Delivery, Managing multi-vendor scenarios.
- Demonstrated skills in leadership
- Minimum 5+ years' experience in managing an SAP Support Team.
- Service Transition experience.
For more details contact Aparna on firstname.lastname@example.org