SAP HR Payroll Functional Consultant
6 months contract
About the role
Our client, a well-known NSW Govt. department, is seeking to engage an experienced SAP HR Payroll Functional Consultant.
The ideal candidate will have prior demonstrated extensive client facing experience within the Australian market sector.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
- Addressing tickets raised in ServiceNow by business for various issues reported time to time using ServiceNow using ECC and S/4 HANA.
- Understanding and troubleshooting payroll/time related workflows in ESS/MSS.
- Troubleshooting OM/PA workflows.
- Running audit reports to identify root cause problems and put counter measures in place to correct any issues.
- Responsible for verifying whether the reported issue is a master data or configuration issue.
- Analysing the reported issues and accordingly raise SR/CR for system related/config changes to the configuration team using ServiceNow/JIRA.
- Testing system/config changes across quality assurance and pre-production environments to validate the expected result.
- Liaising with the payroll teams to provide time to time advice on master data issues.
- Interpretation of business documents with the design document to verify the system behaviour in different scenarios.
- Assisting payroll teams with year-end queries to ensure their able to execute year end operations on time.
- Assisting team members with payroll and time related queries.
For more information, please contact Pooja Gupta on 02 9409 4837, quoting ref: 194119.