Our Government Client is seeking a SAP Delivery Manager for long-term contract with extension options. This role is to be worked from our client's offices in Canberra.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Provide leadership and strategic advice regarding SAP SuccessFactors program delivery
- Managing, planning and overseeing technology project delivery and operational acceptance of solution deployed into production
- Ensuring changes to SAP are delivered inline with business standards
- Reviewing and quality assuring documentation for SAP application and environment
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience as a SAP Delivery Manager, delivering SAP HR/HCM projects
- In-depth experience with various workforce management software, experience in delivering SuccessFactors projects
- Proven Leadership, Stakeholder Management and Collaboration skills
- Experience in defined reference architectures, technology trends and implementation experience in delivery of SAP SuccessFactors
- SAP SuccessFactors certification is highly desired
Due to nature of this requirements, candidates must be Australian Citizens/Permanent Residents with ability to obtain Security Clearance
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Clara Turner on 02 6245 1700 quoting Job Reference: 201780.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.