Our client is a major player in the IT Consultancy space. They are looking for an experienced SAP Delivery Lead to service WA Based clients.
As the SAP Delivery Lead, you will work towards the successful delivery of SAP delivery engagements, from planning to executing development projects and programs for clients, ensuring that solutions meet operational, contractual, and financial commitments, transitioning them to operational support, and supporting them to deliver to their value realisation commitments.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Have full ownership and governance of SAP delivery engagements for your client(s)
- Be the first point of escalation for your clients and your team members
- Oversee and guide incident assessment, end-to-end resolution, and ensure compliance with service levels and other obligations
- Lead the development and execution of a value creation and innovation agenda and roadmaps - in collaboration with SAP solution and domain experts
- Establish and manage a collaborative and trusted account relationship with your client counterpart, the client's leadership team and business and IT team members
- Support our business development and proposal creation activities
- Prepare for and lead client facing workshops
- Understand the best-practice scope & be able to talk to clients in adopting these
- Identify as an expert go-to person within the SAP Practice and client.
- Lead highly skilled delivery teams
- Develop and maintain relationships with vendor's sales staff
Skills and experience:
- Extensive experience managing and delivering SAP ECC and S/4HANA Delivery (Projects and Support engagement).
- Must have solid client engagement skills/expertise.
- Domain expertise in various industries and sectors.
- PMP/Agile/ITIL experience and certifications
- SAP Certifications in
- S/4HANA Activate
- A functional or technical certification
- Strong communication & presentation skills - both written and verbal - and the ability to lead a team
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Gayle Truslove on 08 94231449 quoting reference 248559.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.