- Initial 6 months contract
- Large SAP Transformation Project
- Location: CBD
Our client is currently looking for a Senior Change Manager with SAP experience to join a large transformation project. The change manager will be responsible for Change analysis - stakeholder analysis; change impact and gap analysis.
Responsibilities will include:
- Implementing change management strategy and actions including stakeholder engagement
- Development and delivery of communication material
- Change transition and support activity and reviewing and monitoring change uptake
- Developing and delivering a range of training material encompassing people, processes, and technology.
- Contributing as a member of the business project team and collaborating with team members.
- Reporting on progress against assigned responsibilities.
- Workgroup facilitation - providing expert workgroup facilitation skills across the organisation.
- Identification and recruitment of other change resources as required.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years' experience in change management
- Demonstrated experience and capacity plan for change using methodologies
- Experience with SAP transformation improvement programs at an enterprise level will be highly desirable
- Experience with SAP S4/ Hana will be highly desirable
- Ability to conduct and facilitate change impact and stakeholder impact assessment sessions with business representatives
- Experience in large and complex corporate environments running technology and process change efforts
- Excellent Communication Skills
For more details contact Aparna on firstname.lastname@example.org