- Brisbane CBD based with flexible work options
- Permanent full time opportunity
We are in partnership with an iconic Australian financial institution and currently recruiting for an experienced React Developer (mid/junior level) to join their intenet banking team. This is an exciting opportunity to become part of a newly formed team and deliver new digital customer and banker facing experiences.
- Design, develop, review, implement, and manage React.js front end application code for the production and pre-release environments.
- Design, develop, review, implement, and manage continuous integration, build management and deployment scripts, systems and any code as required.
- Participate in Agile software development, prototyping, and code review to build professional front end services.
- Provide robust code, solid unit/component test coverage, and help debug code for testers
- Experience in major areas of web development (HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Foundation, JQuery, JSON) including the ability to assess accessibility and security concerns
- Solid experience in modern front-end build pipelines and tools (e.g. Git, Webpack, Gulp, NPM);
- Strong understanding of RESTful APIs
- Experience in DevOps and Continuous Delivery skillset: modern CI/CD pipelines and tools (e.g. Git, Ansible, Jenkins, Gulp, NPM, Gradle)
- Experience or knowledge of GraphQL - desirable
- Experience in Cloud computing and Amazon Web Services - particularly Serverless Development: Containers (ECS, Kubernetes, Docker) and FaaS (AWS Lambda) technologies - desirable
- Experience in using front-end testing and test runners (eg. Selenium, Mocha/Chai/Jest) - desirable
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Carrie Watts on 07 3003 7644 quoting reference 238708.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.