Our client has established a dominant presence within the Telecommunications Industry. They currently have a 6 month contract available for a Quality Engineer.
You will play a key role in responding to business demands and meet the quality needs of the team by providing testing plans and help automate the business scenarios , integration test scenarios and assist in faster deployment cycles. You will work closely with developers, architects, platform engineers to contribute to the CI/CD journey
To be successful for the role, you would ideally:
- Experience in quality engineering process for an agile team and working with multiple team.
- Proven experience in scripting on open source test automation framework with Cucumber ,Java , Selenium , Cypress, Restful API , Mongo DB .
- Strong knowledge and experience in devops practices and scheduling tests in deployment pipeline .
- Proficient understanding and experience of code versioning tools such as Bit Bucket, Source tree and Github
- Familiar with testing in Salesforce
- Telecommunications experience highly regarded
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #211896