About the role:
A Project and Program Scheduler is required to work within the client's Management Office. The role will be responsible for developing and maintaining an integrated master schedule covering a number of information technology projects and non-technical activities.
The successful candidate will have a proven history of managing multiple schedules and in supporting project and program managers, and other key stakeholders.
The position is full time onsite in Canberra offices only.
- In consultation with project/program managers and other stakeholders, develop and maintain the program master schedule.
- Maintain project and program inter-dependencies.
- Assist, coach and mentor junior project managers in development of scheduling skills.
- Assist Program Management Office staff in planning and costing future capability systems.
- Assist the Program Management Office in the development and maintenance of portfolio reporting artefacts.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated administration and organisational skills within Defence's Desktop Environments.
- Knowledge of Project Management methodologies.
- Experience managing complex schedules in MS Project, Primavera, Open Plan or similar scheduling tools.
- Experience in schedule-based cost estimation and resource leveling.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian citizens with NV1
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Josie Bandiola 02 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: 211482
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.