Our CBD Based client is currently looking for an experienced Telecommunications Project Manager to start a 6 month initial contract. Ideally you will have worked previously with telecoms providers in the delivery of telecoms systems to clients.
Manage the customer programme or project for a defined product or service for a medium to large customer contract
Duties may include:
Delivers the operational and project scope to the customer.
* Ensures all project and operational management is in full alignment with company Mode of Operation.
* Plans customer project and keeps plan updated to reflect and anticipate changes by coordinating change management on all aspects affecting cost, scope, schedule and quality
* Assures consistency among project financial, product and service forecast activities.
* Participates in pre-sales and sales process activities. Determines delivery approach alternatives and manages the selection of the final recommended approach to delivery.
* Ensures project contract management process is initiated and executed.
* Manages the customer relationship during delivery, and serves as the primary interface towards the customer in all activities-related to the own scope of the contract, including customer complaints, corrective actions, and changing requirements.
* Prepares a clear and effective communications plan and ensures proactive communication of all relevant information to the customer and to all stakeholders.
* Monitors and controls that the project is delivered within the approved budget, profitability forecast, and planned scope.
* Ensures that the project meets all objectives for quality and looks continuously for quality improvement and customer satisfaction.
* Leads the project team and may perform some line manager responsibilities.
* May act in Technical Project Manager role as required.
* Extensive experience managing similar projects
* Project management qualifications, PMP, PRINCE2
* Previous working experience with delivery of telecommunication systems to clients.
Please "Apply Now" or call Gayle Truslove on 08 94231400 to discuss this opportunity, job ref number 238101