Our client seeks to engage a Project Manager to ensure successful delivery of Spatial Technology projects and work packages including:
- GDA2020 upgrade
- Enterprise Spatial Platform (Migration to the Cloud)
- Transition from ArcMAP to ArcGIS Pro (Desktop Tools)
- Upgrade Geocortex Solution (to maintain supportability)
The primary duties of the role include:
- Extensive experience in successfully procuring and managing vendors and working collaboratively with key client stakeholders/representatives and internal ICT support and operational personnel.
- Broad skill and experience in all aspects of ICT project management (waterfall and agile).
- Strong interpersonal skills for communicating with executive management, peers and technical consultants/specialist both internal and external.
- Demonstrated strong negotiation and problem-solving skills, ability to identify key issues and risks to deliver timeframes and the assessment of stakeholder needs.
- Strong skills and experience in developing and maintaining relationships with stakeholders
- Strong team building and management skills.
- Strong written communication skill for conveying associated complex ICT architectures into easily and accurately understood information.
- Leadership, guidance and direction as part of managing teams consisting of project staff, customers, account executives, project managers, operational staff and designers, to ensure the delivery of solution options and technical cost estimates, in line with solution architectures and agreed project solution designs.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret and implement solution architectures and risk/security architectures.
- Extensive experience in Project Management and Service Operations methodologies (e.g. PRINCE2, Agile, SAFe, ITIL, etc.)
- Experience developing capability uplift strategies and executing change management plans.
Take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or contact Vidya Sadawarte on 07 3003 7651.