A large banking client is in need of a Program Manager for 9 months in Sydney CBD
The successful candidate will
- Work collaboratively with Program Managers and project managers for a large programme of work
- Plan, direct, coordinate, and lead programs/projects of work to ensure goals, objectives and all elements of the program are managed to the approved baseline.
- Plan, manage and monitor financial budgets and oversee the management of contracts, procurement, resources, and expenditure.
To be successful in this role you will possess
- Extensive Program management experience in a large complex environment
- MUST have worked within the bank or financial institutions or at least the last 3 years of their career.
- Can hit the ground running
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian or Australian Permanent Resident as my client does not sponsor visas. Unfortunately, candidates who don't have full rights in Australia will not be shortlisted.
If you have the skills and experience mentioned above and believe you are the right candidate for the role then APPLY NOW on the link below!!
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact ANNA quoting reference 238008