The Program Coordinator will be accountable under the general direction of the portfolio Delivery Lead for the planning, management and delivery of a key digital projects and services. This role is responsible for providing expert management oversight to support the program and the Portfolio Delivery Lead across end-to-end delivery.
You will be required to:
- Provide support to the Portfolio Delivery Lead across end-to-end delivery, including planning, stakeholder engagement, schedule maintenance, risk management and reporting to ensure project outcomes are achieved on time to the quality standards within agreed scope.
- Undertake and support procurement and contracting activities aligned with required work stream activities.
- Undertake research and meetings to support evidence-based project planning and decision making as part of client's continuous improvement principles.
- Maintain the program dependency, risk and issues registers and support mitigations and management of these registers through identification, assessment, and coordination of response / treatment actions.
- Negotiate comprehensive work packages with delivery partners across multiple external Agencies.
- Build strong working relationships with cross agency stakeholder.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- regular engagement with a wide range of external stakeholders, including technical and business areas
- leveraging stakeholder engagement to achieve an agreed position and prioritise deliverables
- experience in creating productive working relationships in programs with a large and diverse range of stakeholders
- Strong consultative and interpersonal skills with success in developing and coordinating dependency, risk & issue mitigation strategies across complex structures
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who are able obtain a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Josie Bandiola on 02 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: 207080
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.