An up and coming FinTech organisation based in the Melbourne CBD
The primary purpose of this role is to drive sales and uptake for a portfolio of products that add value to our customers. This requires a focus on identifying the customer needs and assessing competitor products to position the clients offer at the relevant stage of the customer journey, optimising growth and realising targets.
This role is responsible for the delivery of both strategic and tactical marketing programs to grow the portfolio and maximise customer lifetime value. Adopting a data driven approach, this role retains a focus at the operational level whilst ensuring brand integrity, value add and ROI.
This position will work closely with the Customer Engagement, Content Team to deliver on the product and acquisition and retention goals for target segments. It involves collaborating across departments and third-party suppliers to achieve results.
Support the development of the marketing strategy for the product portfolio:
* Support the Marketing Manager to develop the product marketing strategy for our product portfolio
* Ensure that product marketing initiatives are insight driven
* Utilise customer and product insights to develop expertise in each product offer and define the positioning within the broker life cycle
* Work collaboratively and actively create close working relationships with key internal stakeholders (Sales, IT and Compliance as examples) to develop customer engagement strategy
Execute product strategies:
* Implement key product marketing campaigns (including channels, timelines, budgets and metrics where possible)
* Develop product marketing campaigns targeting the core customer segments as identified in product marketing strategy
* Ensure alignment of product strategies and customer engagement campaigns
* Engage internal stakeholders in the implementation of product marketing
* Collaborate with Content and Communications Team and Events Team to
develop content for the product marketing strategy
* Develop effective working relationships with 3rd party suppliers in the
implementation of product marketing activities
* Contribute to projects as required
Develop campaign communications and post analysis:
* Adopt a test and learn approach by delivering accurate and timely reporting for
all campaigns to track against agreed campaign targets including ROI (e.g.
lead volumes, lead activity, conversion rates and sales $ outcomes)
* Collaborate with Content and Communications Team to produce timely
internal communications regarding the product marketing strategies
* Engage internal stakeholders in the post analysis of the product marketing
strategies Develop campaign post analysis and distribute to key stakeholders
* Maintain budget tracker to ensure accurate allocation and reconciliation of
* Establish an effective working relationship with the Product Marketing Team
and Communication and Content Team.
* Engage internal stakeholders to deliver the customer engagement objectives
Please submit you CV in MS word format along with a covering letter for consideration ensuring it addresses the skills and experience necessary to be considered.
To discuss this role further please contact Brenden Clark (03) 8080 7256