Principal Business Consultant/Architect
This Principal Digital Consultant Opportunity is responsible for leading consulting assignments and engaging with executives (Director and 'Head of' level) to define business and/or technology solutions and roadmaps for strategic business problems. Guiding business investment to align with the agreed business value priorities, Technology Strategy and Target Architecture to maximise long term benefits and achieve Group outcomes.
The role will lead business analysis activities, identify and prioritise business opportunities, define and evaluate solution options and provide recommendations for strategic business problems.
This role will facilitate the engagement of other Technology partners to deliver services and solutions in a coordinated manner aligned to the Group's Digital and Technology Strategy.
- Delivery Digital and Transformation Strategy Solutions
- Engage with business owners to understand their priorities, value drivers and needs.
- Provide well-conceived, clearly articulated, pragmatic solutions and recommendations to complex business problems.
- Provide high end consulting services to stakeholders across the Group to ensure the delivery of strategic outcomes.
- Responsible for the development of solutions for one or more complex portfolios/domains to ensure effective solutions are designed in accordance with business value priorities, business requirements, Group standards and Technology Strategy.
- Responsible for facilitating high quality, timely technology estimates for solutions and roadmaps to ensure effective technology estimation of technology solutions.
- Identify opportunities to resolve complex problems, deliver value, optimise benefits and reduce the cost base of the Group.
- Responsible for business and technology collaboration and ensure effective engagement with various delivery partners.
People leadership and capability development:
- Develop a high performing team that can build trust with the business, deliver high quality services and effectively navigate through a changing environment.
- Develop a team in accordance with the Group's people principles and processes, including developing optimal structures and clear accountabilities, maximising employee performance, providing mentoring and coaching to ensure the right people in the right roles to deliver technical services required to achieve business objectives.
- Develop a customer centric, progressive and "game changing" culture.
- 8+ years experience within the IT Industry/financial services or in business consulting.
- Experience with large scale digital transformations.
- Experience developing IT Strategies and formulating roadmaps.
- 4+ years experience working across industry / product / architecture domains.
- 5+ years experience delivering major business solutions into production within an organisation.
For further information please contact Stephanie and quote reference #194163