Our Federal Government Client is seeking a skilled Principal Cloud Architect to engage in the following deliverables:
- reference architectures, connectivity and interoperation, sovereignty of data
- understanding of key requirements in designing and managing multiple environments, traffic throughput, and service levels, and the security domain;
- designing the management of non-functional requirements - availability, maintainability, scalability, connectivity,
This is a long-term contract role until 5th March 2021 + Possible 1x6 Month Extension, located at our Client's Barton, Canberra location.
As the successful candidate you will Demonstrate:
- The Ability to Drive deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are successfully deployed in the cloud.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication with an ability to drive decisions required to authorise the right technical and purchasing outcomes.
- Ability to be highly engaged with the program, stakeholders and the Lead Architect while delivering initial cloud infrastructure strategy and planning documents.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or are able to gain a Baseline Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Priya Kuncham on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: #205590
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.