Peoplebank are recruiting for one of our favourite clients to find them their new Power BI Consultant to work on a permanent, on-going basis.
Based in Adelaide (with WFH flexibility), you will be working in a team of highly skilled Consultants where you will use comprehensive modern data engineer techniques and methods to support business decisions a range of clients. You can collect, aggregate, and analyse structured / unstructured data from multiple internal and external sources and patterns, insights, and trends to decision-makers. Your goal is to support the use of data-driven insights to help our clients achieve business outcomes and objectives.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Support teams providing technology-based data reporting tools and management for business segments or the company at large.
- Support project plans around reporting and analytics tools, information dashboards, data visualizations, data modelling and other end-user information portals or resources.
- Generate ad-hoc reports and regular datasets or report information for business-users using system tools and database or data warehouse queries and scripts.
- Integrate data from multiple sources to produce requested or required data elements.
- Program and maintain report form and formats, information dashboards, datasets, canned reports, and other end-user information portals.
- Design and execute performance tests under supervision.
- Collect business and functional specifications and capture requirements from different client business partners.
Key Role Skill & Capability Requirements:
- 2+ yers experience with Power BI.
- Experience in Data Visualisation with Power BI.
- Proficient with SQL for the generation and extraction of data for use in analytics and reporting.
- Professional experience with data mining, analysis, modelling, of large scale, complex data sets.
- Interpreting results using a variety of techniques, ranging from simple exploratory data analysis to statistical modelling
- Cloud experience in MS Azure environment is desirable.
- Experience with modern data warehouse design patterns and tools is also desired
This is a great opportunity to join a growing company based in Adelaide that is really going places!
So don't delay and apply NOW!
SA: LHS 296564