Our Federal Government Client is seeking Performance Testers to support a number of in-train and future objectives.
This is a long-term contract role until 30 June 2021 with 12 months extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the selected candidate, you will be responsible for:
- Drafting project change risk assessments based on current and future systems
- Creating detailed test plans including application simulation models and test run schedules
- Preparing, developing and executing test scripts and scenarios via LoadRunner
- Undertaking detailed performance analysis in a multi technology and platform environment
- Reviewing, assessing and communicating risks and
- Test reporting and analysing application performance.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Demonstrated experience (2+years) in performance testing tools, including:
- Micro Focus ALM
- Demonstrated Script Development experience in any of the following protocols:
- CITRIX / VDI
- Web (HTTP/HTML), Web Services
- Performance analysis and monitoring experience using different monitoring techniques and technologies
- Familiarity with DevOps and Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD)
- Familiarity with different software development methodologies, including Waterfall, Agile, and hybrid methodologies
- Demonstrated understanding and/or experience of performance testing methodologies, development of detailed test plans and application simulation models
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and co-ordinate with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience in training and knowledge transfer
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: #211399
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.