Payroll Systems Implementation Consultant
- Initial 12-month fixed term contract
- Requires strong experience with Workday HCM
- Must have previous Payforce/ Oracle payroll systems exp
An industry leading company in Perth is seeking an experienced Payroll & Time and Attendance Systems Specialist with solid payroll knowledge and strong HR systems background to assist the with a key implementation project on a 12-month fixed term contract.
- Manage the project's progress and coordinate the implementation of the project;
- Provide technical advice & guidance on Payroll/ T & A implementation project queries;
- Ensure HR & Payroll requirements are captured correctly within the new processes and systems;
- Liaise with key stakeholders of the project and provide support after implementation.
- Strong, recent ERP Payroll and T & A systems implementation experience;
- Strong project delivery experience, specifically delivering HCM/Payroll implementation projects;
- Proven technical experience & assistance in the maintenance and support of Payforce or Oracle payroll systems;
- Extensive experience using the Workday HCM solution;
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills.
If you are interested and have the skills and experience for this position, please apply now via the link below with a resume that demonstrates all relevant experience.
Contact: Lisa Williams - 9423 1400 - (207105)