Our client, a leader in the Australian supermarket industry, is seeking a Senior Payments Technical Analysts. This is an initial 6-month engagement with possible extensions.
About the role
Reporting to the Technical Lead, the Senior Payments Technical Analysts will be part of a small team, working to provide development and support services for technical changes through project deliverables. The Technical Analysts will be a Subject Matter Expert on the Payments Platforms, Postillion (Office, Realtime, Portal, etc.), TMS and Terminal processing.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Provide project technical support to Payments Services customers.
- Contribute to the DevOps function and facilitate / advocate the evolution of this function in collaboration with development partners as well as the client's technology strategy (i.e. Git, AWS, etc.).
- Assist by updating of tools for non-production & production environment health checks, system monitoring, performance and system audits where required.
- Assist with the support of non-production batch files aligned with production batches and payments test team needs.
- The senior technical analyst role will also need to be familiar with and have an understanding of the Test lifecycles, including and within the realm of Test Automation.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Strong knowledge of the key technologies related to data management; Teradata / Hadoop favoured.
- Proficiency with following languages - Powershell, JAVA, C/C++
- Experience with other payments systems e.g. experience of FIS DataNavigator , Clearing and Merchant Accounting & Settlement would be highly desirable.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jade De Silva and quote reference: Job # 203050.