About the Company
Our client is a governmental department looking for someone to work in their large PMO supporting the IT projects and programs accross the organisation. This busy PMO is looking after 50+ projects at any time accross multiple programs of work.
About the role
This role will be accross both program and portfolio reporting. While the PMs maintain the schedules and finances, this role will focus on the data - ensuring that the necessary data is where it should be, when it should be. This role will be creating reports, setting up data, and ensuring data integrity, acting in some cases at a PMO administrator for the reporting tool, Smartsheet.
- Develop new and maintain existing reports in Smartsheet
- System Administration for Smartsheet
- Liase with other PMO employees to ensure project data integrity and currency
- Ensure compliance with reporting requirements
- Provide recommendations and guide escalations regarding active projects/programs
Skills and experience
- Strong experience with Smartsheet
- Smartsheet Developer experience highly regarded, but not required
- Experience in large PMOs
- Familiarity with PM frameworks such as Prince2
- Experience with IT projects not necessary
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Lisa Miller on 02 8267 2466 quoting reference 240036.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.