Our client a leading Financial Services organisation has an opportunity for a PMO Analyst to join their team in Sydney. In this role you will provide support to the PMO Lead to facilitate delivery of Program Setup including the onboarding of resources to a large transformation program
- Produce packs for relevant Steering Groups/Board meetings to agreed time and quality standards and provide reporting and governance support to the PMO team
- Develop in-depth understanding of project scope and particulars i.e. timeframes, financials, outcomes
- Take actions and informal minutes at project meetings, working group meetings, workshops etc.
- Assist in planning and facilitating meetings, workshops and project related events
- Supporting and contributing to the PMO and governance requirements to ensure program and project related services and outcomes are delivered
- Organising and scheduling meetings with Steering Groups, Project Managers and other project stakeholders as required.
- Supporting the preparation of materials for meetings and ensure distribution in a timely manner.
- Program/Project Reporting - accurate, timely and effective status reporting;
- Assist with financial Management - accurate, timely, and effective forecast/actual spend/benefit tracking;
- Issues/Risk Management - maintain accurate, timely and effective issues/risks logs/reporting;
- Exposure to Clarity
- MS office product suite and confluence/ teams
To be considered for this role you must demonstrate:
- 3-5years experience in a Project Analyst/ PMO support role within large Financial Services organisation.
- Previous experience with Program Processes including, Ariba / SAP & Clarity Timesheet system will be highly regarded.
- Self starter, do'er and thrives in a fast pace and fluid working environment
Please apply via link below