Our client is a leader in the Australian supermarket industry, is seeking an Overnight Deployment Lead/Engineer. This is an initial 6-month engagement with possible extensions.
Overnight work from 9pm to 6am, Sunday to Thursday
About the role
As a Deployment Engineer, you will be responsible for the support and operation of relevant technology infrastructure from build through to implementation and system maintenance.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Provide Project and BAU Support for Win10 deployment project.
- Provide technical standards and solutions to meet business needs within technical area of expertise.
- Perform aspects of development, implementation and support of infrastructure across the organization.
- Provide technical expertise and advice as appropriate to the organization.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Knowledge of Windows 7, Windows 10, Server 2008R2, Server 2012 Administration.
- SCCM Deployment experience.
- Ability to troubleshoot install failures.
- PowerShell scripting desirable