IT Operations Manager
- Long Contract role with highly regarded WA organisation
- Located close to the Perth CBD
- Requires IT Operations & team management experience
A highly reputed WA Organisation, located close to the Perth CBD is seeking an experienced IT Operations Manager for a contract role that will oversee an established infrastructure team and support their call centre team also.
- Daily management of the Operations team
- End to end financial management of the operations budget (profit & less)
- Act as a conduit between operations, service delivery management and project services
- Build a high-performance culture that aligns with the company values
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction
- Daily incident management
- Working with warehouse staff to manage product supply.
- Previous experience working as an IT Operations Manager leading infrastructure and Call centre teams
- A strong understanding of IT infrastructure and technical environments
- Proven ability in financial management which includes development and end to end management of the operational budget in consultation with the Exec Team (profit & loss)
- Strong ability to lead, manage and inspire a team
- Ideally experience with ITIL/ ITSM processes
- Operational Service delivery
- Experience implementing Continual Service Improvements (CSIs)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to engage with stakeholders and an Executive team
- Relevant tertiary/ industry certifications are highly regarded
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Gayle Truslove on 08 94231449 quoting reference 243539
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.