Our Enterprise Federal Government Client is seeking Network and Security Gateway Engineers for long term contract with extension options in Canberra.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Performing wide range of activities in management and support of Network Services, Secure Internet Gateway and Data Centre's.
- Performing monitoring, enhancement and remediation services across Network and Gateway Systems.
- Providing support and monitoring Network and Gateway Systems including Data Centre, Load Balancers, Firewalls and IPS, Proxy Systems, SMTP email systems and SSL Gateways.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience working as Network/Secure Gateway Engineer in an enterprise environment
- Proven experience to lead and plan high standards of results within budget and tight timeframes
- Broad experience in Routing/Switching, Data Centre Technologies, Virtualisation, Load Balancing, Next Generation Firewalls, Linux/Microsoft Operating Systems
- Experience in Cloud/Automation/Security is highly desired.
Due to nature of this requirements, candidates must be Australian Citizens with active AGSVA clearance
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Syed Hasnain on 02 6245 1703 quoting Job Reference: 198597.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.